Monday, July 11, 2011

steppin' out ~ birthday birthday birthday

Hi!  Remember me??  Yup, I know it's been awhile.  Things have been a little crazy around our house.  July just seems to be a really busy month.  We have a few birthdays to celebrate, our anniversary, the stampede has started...  I'm sure I could come up with a million other excuses as to why I've been a neglectful blogger.  But alas, I won't subject you to them.  Let's just say...I was taking a little bit of a break to enjoy the summer fun.  And summer fun has been a plenty.  This weekend was jam packed.  We had a stellar shindig at our place on Friday night to celebrate that I'm another year older.  This was the first adult party we've had since 2009.  And, Liam had his first sleep over at Gramma and Papa's.  He did okay, there was some crying and he was up more then usual.  But otherwise it was a success!

Saturday was spent recouping from Friday nights festivities as well as a Spiderman birthday in the park.  Liam played with rocks, did some swingin', ate some cake and hung out with his friends.



The Spiderman cake!  His mom is an amazing cake creator!!








It was a fantastic weekend!!  Now onto another busy week ahead.  Liam's first birthday is quickly approaching.  I'll do a preview post later this week.  Happy Monday all.


Hope you had a great weekend!  Can we get a quick vote?
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. super cute swinging pictures... and YOU are a hottie! love your glasses.

    ReplyDelete