Honestly I swear this post was started LAST Monday. Perhaps I should blame it on the fact that there are so many photos, or that the fact that we have been having a wicked summer, or maybe...insert excuse here. Does anyone else find it hard to blog during the summer? I'm not sure what it is. At any rate LAST Sunday we celebrated Liam's first birthday with a party in the park. It was fantastic! The hottest day in summer appeared just in time...27 degrees folks. Sandy Beach park was packed with picnic goers and people heading out to float the elbow river. Perfect day for a cake, some presents and a bunch of fun people to hang with. And the best part of having a birthday picnic party in the park (alliteration intended)....very minimal clean up!
 |
| Liam's Birthday Cake, made by yours truly! |
All in all the birthday boy had a birthday-rific time and fun was had by all. Not gonna lie...can't wait for next years party (seriously already have ideas). Happy Monday!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. That cake looks great, and I love your new header too!
ReplyDelete