Friday, July 15, 2011

finding friday ~ the great outdoors

Part of the reason I love summer so much is the amount of time we spend outdoors.  Whether Liam and I are playing with a dump truck and pail, or the husband and I are drinkin' a beer on a hot night, nothing beats being outside.  Last summer I didn't want to spend as much time in our backyard...doesn't feel that nice when a person is the size of a beached whale (almost 9 months pregnant) and every inch of the body is swollen because of the heat.  So far we have thoroughly enjoyed our backyard and intend to continue.  My love of the backyard is this weeks inspiration for finding friday.

Beautiful outdoor bedroom

Wish to replicate for a dinner party

 Simply gorgeous dinner party idea

 Great outdoor space for families
(I so want to do the outdoor movie)

Picturesque bohemian patio


Wishin' ya a happy sunny weekend!!

We'd love a vote from ya!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. So you know the third pic down? It was the inspiration for our wedding! I knew years ago (saw the Martha episode on tv) that I wanted a wheel of parmigiano instead of a wedding cake. Crazy but true! I can't believe you found this photo too... oh wait, maybe I can!

    ReplyDelete