Friday, July 29, 2011

friday's five ~ finale

Remember this??  I used to make the honest attempt each week to ensure that I had five things every Friday.  Unfortunately I have fallen out of love with this series.  It happens...perhaps it's time to move onto something new.  So today will be the last Friday's five/finding Friday.  In honour of us leaving for our week long beach vacation, I'm dedicating this final post to things to do at the beach!


via
1 ~ building sand castles
(okay so mine don't look like this, but we can pretend right?)


via
2 ~ enjoy the view
(this is lake Okanagan, where we're going)


via
3 ~ have a picnic on the beach
(I'm loving the food in the jar idea...no sand in the sand-wiches)


via
4 ~ have a bonfire on the beach
(play some guitar, sing some songs and eat some s'mores)


via
5 ~ and finally just relax, relax, relax
(I'm excited for the good company, family fun, and the fact that we have nothing to do)


I've got a couple fantastic ladies guest posting for me next week, so hope you enjoy.
Have a happy relaxing week!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I like the Friday Fives! Maybe you can just do it every once in a while when the mood strikes instead of making it a weekly thing.

    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know...maybe it will make a come back later. i'm just so over it right now. not in a bad way ;)

    ReplyDelete