One year ago today my life changed forever, and it changed for better. One year ago I became a mom to a beautiful baby boy. One year ago we began a journey as we learned about this new little person in our arms. I found a strength and patience I didn't know existed. I found a love that I didn't think was possible. One year ago a happiness came into my world and has never left. On this day...this happy day....my son was born. Happy happy happy first birthday Liam. You have changed my world and made it more beautiful every day. I love with all my heart and can't wait to share the next year with you.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
one year ago
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yeay! Happy birthday Liam! Amazing how quickly time goes, and how much life can change. Just. Like. That. Have a great day : )
ReplyDelete