Wednesday, July 13, 2011

wordless(ish) wednesday: a hiking we will go

This post is a little late.  But the way I look at it, better late then never.  A couple weekends ago we took Liam on his first hike in the mountains.  We didn't get out to the mountains much last summer.  This was due to me being ridiculously pregnant and then we had a brand new baby boy.  So on a sunny Saturday afternoon Liam, the husband, a Gramma and I packed up our day bags and hit the road for some walking in the trees.  This wasn't Liam's first time to the mountains, but it was his first hike.  He was such a happy guy the whole way up to the lake.  Talking to himself, pulling on my hair, swinging his legs.  You know, just being a farf.  I forgot how much I love being in the fresh mountain air.  It's so peaceful, Liam even fell asleep on the way back to the car.  Nothing beats family fun day mountain edition.  Have an awesome Wednesday!




yup, snow in the background






Spare a vote? 
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you are wearing shorts next to the snow. Only in Calgary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so cute! It looks absolutely gorgeous there!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete