Thursday, July 07, 2011

you say it's your birthday?


Me too...well actually it was yesterday.  I turned the wise age of 32.  It wasn't a particularly scary birthday, then again neither was 30.  I have to say, I am enjoying the 30's.  Apparently it is the new 20.  Not sure about that one...my 20's were a little crazy and I don't think that I need a repeat.  Been there, done that.  But the 30's are pretty darn awesome.  I had a great day hanging out with Liam.  And I even got the night off to get a birthday pedicure and sushi with a couple of my favourite girls (thanks husband...best birthday present ever).   The birthday festivities continue tonight with a dinner in my honour at my mom's and finish off on Friday night with a bash at our place.  Woo hoo for a three day birthday!  How did I get so lucky?



How's about a happy birthday vote?  Just two clicks  :)
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday! i'm slowly approaching my 30's (will be 29 in september) and i think i'm ok with it. i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3-day-Birthday wife! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay for the 30's! Sometimes i feel adrift in a sea of 20 somethings. The 30's rock, and so does your hubs for the girls night : )

    ReplyDelete