I love butterflies...a sure sign of spring (even if they are indoors)
Monday, May 02, 2011
strollers and butterflies
Today we went to the zoo....yup again. The weather is super nice right now and after our long seemingly never ending winter, Liam and I are going to take advantage of all the vitamin d we can get. I never knew we had a butterfly garden at our zoo...I've been to the zoo countless times you'd think I'd have noticed it. Liam was enthralled with the butterflies, following them around with his eyes...I was hoping that one would land on him just to see his reaction.
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









We love the zoo too! Bought a membership right before Halloween last year and I think we've been once since. Fail. Now that the weather is nice, I have full intentions of going more frequently!
ReplyDelete