Thursday, May 26, 2011
let them eat...cookies
Tuesday was a soggy wet mess of a day. Perfect weather for playing napping and making cookies. Liam took care of the napping while I made the cookies, it was a real team effort. Found this yummy recipe for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and they are beyond delicious!! Peanut butter AND chocolate chips...how could that be wrong? Oh, I also promise that this isn't becoming a food blog...I just really like food, all parts of it. The preparing, cooking, baking and of course...the eating. So I'll just share our good eats now and then.
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I'm sorry, i think i brought the crappy rain with me from out east! Love the pics though, especially the middle one. They look awesome!
ReplyDeleteBoo to the rain. I'm starting to feel like we live in Vancouver! Hope you're having a good visit. :)
ReplyDeleteThe cookies were awesome...and are almost gone.
I want cookies too!
ReplyDelete