I have yet to blog about my fantastic partner on this journey through parenthood...my bestest friend...the husband. Rob is such a great husband...provider of many a foot rub, back massage, and really he is amazing at putting up with my crap *smile*. On top of all this, he is one amazing daddy. Liam loves him so much...he could be in the foulest of moods and Rob will walk into the room and immediate smiles and giggles appear. It makes me smile and unbelievably happy just how much he loves his dad...yet another of the million reasons why I love the husband.
hi! first time visitor here. your baby is adorable and my first though was OMIGAH THAT LOOKS LIKE BENJAMIN. benjamin being my 13 month old.
ReplyDeleteanyway, cute family. nice meeting you!
cheers,
rachel
http://www.upperbottom.com
Looks like soo much fun. I love these pictures
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comments guys.
ReplyDeleteUpperbottom...cute site and I agree our little guys look very alike :)