Wednesday, May 11, 2011

wordless(ish) wednesday: 50 blooms

Hur-ra!  This is my 50th post, I'm both proud and...surprised?  Yup...surprised, who knew I had so much to write about?  When I started this blog there were some who asked me many times "Why are you blogging?"  To which my response was...because our family so cool that other people want to read about us (so joking....not really though).  Really my answer has evolved over the last couple months, I like the journal/writing aspect of it, the documenting of Liam adventures, keeping far away family up to date, and finally the sharing of parenting experiences present in the blogging world (seriously a how-to manual entitled "How to be an AMAZING mommy" could be published based on a fraction of blogs I follow).  But ultimately I blog because I enjoy it, that is what it's all about right, or is the hokey pokey what it's all about?  Anyways, apparently a few people out there like to read about us so guess I'll keep going. {by the way thanks for reading...also thanks for all your nice comments too}

Now, on to the other portion of the title....blooms.  We've finally hit summer, yes we actually went from winter straight into summer.  No spring.  Apparently we're only going to have 3 seasons and we can't actually count on fall making an appearance yet.  At any rate it's going to be hot and sunny all week so Liam and I decided to plant some flowers yesterday...really he just supervised so I didn't mess up.









linked up with the paper mama and project alicia this week

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful photo!!
    Glad to have found you to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for spring! Now come on over and get going on my flowers toomplease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! We did similar projects over the weekend. The little piggies is my fav!

    ReplyDelete