Oh ya...hope you don't mind the pretend model poses (fence inspired by Mandy's photos) I was being a huge dork while Rob was "shooting" me and these were the only ones I was willing to share with the entire world, there were some pretty hilarious ones. I'm definitely NOT going to quit my day job. ; )
Sunday, May 22, 2011
steppin' out {friday} ~ it's a date
Yay for Friday date night!! Liam got to spend the evening hanging out with Papa and Gramma Jan while Rob and I went out for a fab dinner! (or rather Papa and Gramma hung out while Liam slept) It was nice hanging out with the husband and getting a little dressed up, we gotta' do this more often.
Oh ya...hope you don't mind the pretend model poses (fence inspired by Mandy's photos) I was being a huge dork while Rob was "shooting" me and these were the only ones I was willing to share with the entire world, there were some pretty hilarious ones. I'm definitely NOT going to quit my day job. ; )
Oh ya...hope you don't mind the pretend model poses (fence inspired by Mandy's photos) I was being a huge dork while Rob was "shooting" me and these were the only ones I was willing to share with the entire world, there were some pretty hilarious ones. I'm definitely NOT going to quit my day job. ; )
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






i love everything about your outfit! so cute.
ReplyDelete