Monday, May 09, 2011

builder beige eradication

So a few Friday's ago, in an F's 5 post, I wrote about living in a builder's beige abyss.  I'm so happy to report that the home decorating projects are well under way.  Rob and I, since having decided to NOT build a super mondo house and keep life simple in our current cozy home, have decided that we are going ahead with a little re-decorating (I need to make sure that Rob gets some credit here...no he is not just indulging me, he's just as involved in these projects as I am...I love having a handy man with excellent taste).  Here's what we've accomplished so far...

We found some really funky fabric to recover our chairs, they were also stuck in builder beige micro suede...not that there is anything wrong with that....but they were just boring.  So easy to recover the chairs (all you need is a staple gun...and fabric...duh)  It's not an expensive endeavour either.....think they look much better.


Also found a super fun wallpaper to go in the eating area of our kitchen...food is not meant to be eaten in a serious environment.


...can't wait for it to be installed

1 comment:

  1. im in love with that wallpaper! its adorable!!

    and your little boy is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete