Tuesday, May 31, 2011
the colour of lilacs
Sunday was perfection! After a week long down pour the sun came out in full fury, I have the sunburn to prove it. The summer weather was right on cue as it was time for our city's annual lilac festival. Summer festivals, yet another reason why I love summer over winter. Every year the city shuts down 4th street for a block after block festival. Tons of food. Bands and street performers everywhere. More jewelry for sale then one could ever want (although no antique-y earrings, I'm huntin' for some) Also came across this absolutely adorable art work for kids, Fay Moose Art. Apparently everyone in the city had the same idea to head outdoors because it was jam packed! It essentially felt like one giant herd moving in one direction or another, but who minds when it's a super nice day and there is nowhere else to be.
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment