Saturday, May 14, 2011

sunshine = smiles

Wednesday was a sunny day....perfect for a picnic in the park with friends.  Met up with a few girlfriends and their children {9 kidlets + 5 mommas = fun chaos}.  Liam was content swingin' or chill'ax'in on the blanket, so long as I was there.  We have officially entered the "I only want mommy" stage.  He has to be able to see me, if he knows I'm around and can't see me he explodes.  Seriously the kid has a set of lungs on 'em.  I love it : )

disclaimer: it's photo heavy & would've posted this earlier...but....blogger was havin' some issues










2 comments:

  1. So cute! We've had some really nice sunny days here too. I really need to start taking advantage of them before it gets too hot. My little one had the same pair of osh kosh overalls but he just grew out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found my blog so i could find yours! love your photos, little liam is so cute and it's neat to hear from someone in Calgary! There are also a lot similarities in our blogs, in a really good way... : )

    ReplyDelete