Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 months!

Holy crap!  How is it possible that not only is it the middle of MAY....but....that my little dude is 10 MONTHS?!?  When did this happen?  I kinda feel like everything is moving way too quickly and somehow I'm not keeping up.  Apparently, so I'm told...by those wiser (definitely not older), time just continues to speed up...why is that?  Remember how long summer seemed to be when you were a kid?  It seemed endless, I hope time is that way for Liam...


10 month Liam...  

~ army crawler extraordinaire, he's making attempts to pull himself up
~ he waves to people...er...the computer (this is a result of skype) and waving is sporadic
~ we are teaching him to clap, he really doesn't seem all that interested in doing it
~ there are still only 2 bottom teeth...with no major teething incidents this month
~ wearing size 6-12 month in somethings and 12 months in others
~ weighed him yesterday...21 lbs.
~ still in size 3 diapers
~ on the subject of food, he eats pretty much everything even, wait for it....FRUIT (this makes me so happy) latest thing he enjoys, pineapple
~ Liam is now wanting to eat everything that we eat, including homemade brownies...a new favourite
~ playing with all of his food, barely any actually makes it into his mouth
~ he is a 3 meal a day baby...loves his breakfast now too
~ only nursing 3 times a day (morning, before bed and one late night feed...I can feel the freedom)
~ learning to use a sippy cup for formula during the day...he completely flat out refuses to use a bottle
~ he puts his arms up in the air to be picked up
~ curious about EVERYTHING....wants to touch, grab and inspect it all
~ still a very happy, giggly little farf

Happy 10 months little man
...love you

2 comments:

  1. Happy 10-months, Liam!! I figure time just goes by faster the older you get because it's a smaller portion of our lives. A year to us is only 1/30th of our lives, but it's longer than their whole lifespan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is such a cutie!! I love that top right picture of him, its too cute! :)

    Oh Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete