I am so ready for Liam to crawl, definitely not prepared...no baby proofing done, but definitely ready. Not sure he's there yet. He pushes himself backwards and does 360's on the hardwood like a pro, but no actual sign of crawling (unless you count pushing his butt in the air a couple times) I know, I know...he'll do it when he's ready, every baby does it at different ages, I don't want to rush it because then he'll be into everything, yada yada yada. I'm just excited to move into a new stage...is that so wrong? I cherish everyday but secretly look forward to all the "new" that's still to come. To crawl buddy....definitely crawl.
Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Wordless(ish) Wednesday: to crawl or not to crawl?
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi, hopped over from the Wordless Wednesday linky. I just had to comment, as I have a Liam too, and this is just the most beautiful photo. Also, please don't think I'm odd, but your floor is an inspiration. Keep up the good work on the blog.
ReplyDeleteAw!! Such a great photo! It looks like he's pretty close!
ReplyDeleteevery mom feels the way you do...there's nothing wrong with that! what a doll!!
ReplyDelete