Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What's in my {diaper} bag??


Saw this post on Mandy's site and thought about what was in my bag...realized that I have a ton of stuff in my diaper bag.  All of it is necessary....of course.  I am ashamed to admit that there is usually more, like baby food, dirty bibs and utensils (found a food container that had been in there awhile...yuck, I should really empty this out when I get home).  The subject of said diaper bag was a touchy one with Rob, he wanted to ensure that I didn't get anything too girly, so that when he was out and about with the baby he wasn't stuck with a flowery pink and purple bag (even though it was way cute).  Found this one at bo bebe and now I'm secretly I'm glad we don't have the floral one, not sure it would suit Liam very well.

Here's what's in our bag.....



I'm really glad that I did this post, not only did I find a nasty food container, but also a bunch of garbage & many empty Camilia single dose packages (teething stuff).  

a ~ Blanket, you never know when you might need one.  This one has been very multipurpose.  (blanket, change pad, face cloth, play mat)

b ~ My reusable Gap bag, not only does it saves me 10% at gap factory (major bonus), but it comes in handy when going to the store for milk (if I remember to get milk...I NEVER remember to get milk, this is an on going joke with Rob)

c ~ Wallet from Fossil, I refer to it as my grown up wallet.  Basically it's big enough to hold more crap then I really need to have in my wallet.

d ~ Shades

e ~  Cell phone, I'm mad at myself for not getting an iphone...what was I thinking??

f ~ Keys

g ~ Hooter hider, gift from my mom on the day Liam was born (love the patch work).  Not using this much these days, I think Liam is weaning himself : ( but that's another post.

h ~ Change of clothes for Liam, including socks.  I'm always amazed at how boys somehow manage to pee all over everything, such as their socks.

i ~ Arrowroot & teething cookies, our new faves.

j ~ A few toys.

k ~ Diapers, wipes & cream.  Also above a soother that Liam has never used (why?) & a dose of Camilia.

l ~ Pair'o'socks for moi...so I can play at the indoor playgrounds of course.

m ~ Momma snacks.

n ~ My little dude's hat, ya he rocks it....it says "mamma's little champ"


Wow...when do I get to carry less, or do I get to carry more??

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I like your grown up wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " I'm always amazed at how boys somehow manage to pee all over everything..."

    Haha! So true! Once, Evan managed to pee in his ear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow i've never seemed to be able to carry any less, it just turns into different stuff as they get older!
    if this were my bag it would have had about 16 receipts, wrappers from granola bars, and many other types of garbage that i don't clean out regularly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, there were receipts and dried out wipes. happy i did this post...at least it was cleaned out this year right?

    ReplyDelete