Thursday, April 21, 2011

ummm....yes please

A couple'a days ago while catchin' up on some blog reading, Liam and I stumbled upon one of Mandy's (Harper's Happenings) new sponsors...Ruche.  Um, this place is fantastic and they ship to Canada (not many super fantastic places from the States do).  It's all vintage inspired and I'm super excited about everything they have.  So much so, I placed my first order this morning, very cute summery dress (coincidentally called summer lovin') and a pretty cool necklace.  I can see many, many, many more purchases in my future.  Sorry wallet...




I totally encourage everyone to check this place out, if you haven't already...I think I might be in love (definitely in lust...)

Thanks Mandy for introducing me to Ruche (not sure my husband does *smile*).  I have already spent far too much time drooling over their dresses and shoes (Liam has too).  Can't wait for the mailman to bring me my new pretties. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Love love looovve that dress! How appropriately named, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I'm sure it will look great on you! I don't think that my post-prego fat butt will get into a summer dress by this summer...maybe next summer :)

    ReplyDelete