Saturday, April 16, 2011

9 Months...

Tomorrow Liam is 9 months old.  I have to admit I am one of those parents who are all mushy over there kid for each month they age...but....I won't subject everyone else to it.  I love this version of Liam, he is so interactive, playful, full of giggles and laughter, it makes my heart happy.  I had to clean out his dresser the other day and came across some ity-bity clothes that I had forgotten to put away...how was he so tiny??  He is growing up so quickly!



Liam loves to talk, babbling all the time.  I frequently wake up in the morning to "dadadadadada DA dadada DA DA DA!!!" (sadly no form of mama yet).  He is full of giggles and laughter, most recently he had a giggle-fest while Rob was playing with the foosball table (I melt at baby giggles).  He is such a happy child.

We have two teeth, both on the bottom.  The second is just starting to poke through, didn't seem to bother him as much as the first.  He's such a little trooper.

Liam's favourite toy is his fisher price farm, in every way shape and form.  He plays with all the animals (the sheep being his fave), then he'll open and close the doors so the cow moos, and finally he pulls the farm on top of himself and piles everything in his reach on top of that.  Basically making sure we know that everything is all his....and it is.  :)

We finally have some indication that he's gonna be a crawler.  He's movin' around on his tummy all over the kitchen.  He just pushes himself backwards and spins, hasn't quite figured out how to pull himself forward.  Everyone keeps telling me to not rush him moving around....I honestly can hardly wait until he's mobile, sure we'll have to move everything and child proof the house....but I'm excited for him.   He really wants to move, I'm pretty sure he's super jealous of Levi (one of his forced best friends) because he can walk.  Soon enough, soon enough.  

I'm looking forward to what the next month will bring.  Happy 9 months little dude....love you.
Love.........you! 




1 comment: