Monday, April 25, 2011

saturday ski bums

On Saturday we left the city heading towards the beautiful still snowy mountains for a lazy day of spring ski boardin'.  I love spring ski snowboard days.  Slushy soft snow, bluebird sunny skies and beers on the patio...all in the mountains!!   Liam rocked out at the ski lodge all day with Gramma Betty...or me when he was melting down (only happened twice, excellent since we are now in the "I only want my momma" stage).  We met up with Rob's brother's family and spent the afternoon riding the hills with them.  Here's hoping Rob and I can get out once more before the official end of the season.

Please note:  I LOVE that it is finally warm and sunny at home, but that there is still snow in the mountains for slushy ski days....even though I've complained about snow incessantly, go figure.





what a rad dude!!!

look at the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment