Saturday, April 02, 2011

Steppin' Out {Friday} ~ a lazy lunch

Rob took Friday off before leaving for Las Vegas Red Rocks for his climbing trip...so we decided to...step out??? {Yes, I intended to be cheesy}.  Truth be told...I also wanted to be sure I could wear these shoes...I'm secretly in love with them.  And there was a winter storm warning issued for Saturday, up to 20 cm of snow before morning on Sunday.  YAY...winter continues {please note the sarcasism}.   To pretend it was actually a season called Spring, got some spring-y stuff, seeds and seeding trays to...start seeding.  Then went out for the best sandwiches...the Lazy Loaf and Kettle...actually I think I'm in love with  these sandwiches too.  Good beginning to the weekend.

so damn delcious


I love family fun day...




me:
Cardigan:  f21
Tank:  banana republic
Jeans:  gap
Shoes:  banana republic

liam:
Overalls & Shirt:  gift
Socks: joe fresh


4 comments:

  1. Your shoes look very comfy! And those sandwiches look delish!

    http://wanderingwicopy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE those shoes, and your little liam is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so cute! that sandwich looks amazing and i love your shoes. thanks for being one of my newest followers, i love your blog so i'm following you right back!

    ReplyDelete