Woo hoo...Spring has finally arrived (I do realize that by saying this I am ensuring another dump of snow). Can I just say how much I love the weekend...lazy Saturday morning breakfast with my two guys, laundry (I actually didn't mind doing it this weekend...broke it up into a two day affair and it was mildly enjoyable...stress mildly). Rob and Liam had some Daddy fun time at the park while I went and got my hair did (of course there are pics....and yup....it's drastic!) And today we headed out to a baby shower to welcome Baby Tristan to our fabulous world and celebrate with his two amazing parents, Andria and James.
 |
| Baby Showers are exhausting!! |
Me:
Top ~ banana republic
Pants ~ gap
Belt ~ can't remember
Liam:
Onesie ~ old navy
Corduroy Pants ~ children's place
Shoes ~ gift, robeez
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
The hair looks great!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your hair! You look great, I so wish I could pull off that look!
ReplyDelete