Be our Guest Post-er that is. With our second family vacation coming up soon (18 days to be exact) I would like to extend an invitation to all those that follow us, and all those that don't, to guest post on our blog. There are a ton of fabulous mama's with some pretty fabulous blogs so I thought I'd throw the invite out to the bloggy world and see what happened. I have space for nine guest spots and the theme of said posts would be anything summer related. Posts need to be sent by July 27th and will run from July 30 ~ August 7. So come on over and play, we'd love to have you!
Interested? Send me an email: livinmjsdream@gmail.com
How's about a Tuesday vote?




oooh, i would love to! umm, can it be a repost? i've used this one as a guest post a couple times... let me know what you think.
ReplyDeleteor i can do something new, too. :)
http://www.agoodlifeblog.com/2011/02/traveling-with-baby-it-can-be-done.html