Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: The Boo

Today is an Ode to the Boo {Fred our cat}.  Yesterday morning we took him in to be put to sleep and he made his way to the cap nip fields above.  He was very old {19 this year} and very sick.  It's already strange not having him around {I went to the fridge last night to pull out his food and feed him} He was a part of our family...Liam's older furry brother.  But, I know that in the end this was better for him because he's not suffering.  So....Wordless Wednesday is dedicated to Fred...the Boo.




An early Liam and Fred encounter


The first acknowledgement


He always found the sunny spot.


We'll miss you Freddy...you were much loved.  

2 comments:

  1. He was a great pet and a loved family member. I'll always have countless fond memories of him. He was the one and only boo.

    ReplyDelete