Friday, March 04, 2011

the Baby Boy

Today's blog is going to be one mainly of photos...no it's not because I'm lazy...well maybe a little :)  Actually it's for two reasons: 1) We are heading out for a mini road trip to Fernie, BC in a couple hours (let you know how it went next week) and 2) What better way to formally introduce our little Farf? The origins of the nickname will definitely follow in a future blog.

Wednesday was an inside day for us, being -30 C and all, so I decided to break out the camera for some Liam action.  He's is not one who is camera shy at all, in fact I'm starting to learn that he is a little camera flirt.  Without further adieu...Liam meet....everyone.  Everyone....meet Liam.



Hangin with Morris his Funky Monkey






1 comment:

  1. He is so precious, MJ! (hope you don't mind me commenting!).

    ReplyDelete