Well, this is my first Steppin' Out Saturday blog. Mandy from
Harper's Happenings does this each week on her blog. I love it because it will force me to look "nice" and not be in my t-shirt and jeans mom uniform at least once a week. It worked out nicely this week too because my great friend Jen had a "Ladies Night Out" at her place last night. Wine, food, friends and jewelry from Stella and Dot (check out Christie's Stella and Dot page
here, beautiful jewelry)
Unfortunately I didn't purchasing any jewelry (very surprising to Rob) but did enjoy "playing dress up" with all of the samples Christie brought. Here a a couple other pics from our night.
 |
| Look at the sexy Mommas!! |
Don't forget to check out the other Momma's
Click the button below
Looks like a fun girl's night! It's always nice to have a reason to dress up a little!
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been there, looks like it was a great time!
ReplyDeletelooks like an awesome fun night. i think i'll definitely be doing the stepping out posts soon too. i love it :) i'll be following ya!
ReplyDeletedamn we're hot!!!
ReplyDelete