Sunday, October 02, 2011

ready... set ... fall

Last weekend we went for our family photo shoot.  Family pictures were never something I really did when I was growing up.  I think this is why I'm so obsessed with doing them now.  We met our photography, Rosie, in Bowness Park and apparently we chose the best weekend to go!  All the leaves finally turned the week before.  It just felt so darn fall-ish.  Here's a "snapshot" of our photos.  They all turned out amazing.  Thanks Rosie!!










Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

6 comments:

  1. These are awesome! We're getting photos done in a couple of weeks. I hope the leaves turn by then and we have weather like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first shot is too cute! Love the look on his face :)

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those photos are amazing! such a cute family. :) and, holy smokes, when did liam turn into a little boy instead of a little baby?! he looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are beautiful!! love how fall-ish they look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah-mazing! I love them all, you have a beautiful little fam!

    ReplyDelete