Monday, October 31, 2011

hunting for pumpkins

Saturday brought a bunch of Halloween fun.  Not only did we go to a wicked awesome rad fun Halloween party, but Saturday morning headed out to the farm for some good old fashion pumpkin hunting.  Butterfield Acres (a farm pretty close to our house with a rather large petting zoo) has an annual month long pumpkin hunt during October.  I've always wanted to go and last year I really wanted to go.  Liam was way too little.  Don't think a four month old would be all that amused by hunting for a squash.  This year he was mildly entertained, and here 's hoping that by next year he'll be totally into it.  Hunting for pumpkins was a great way to spend a Saturday morning!













Happy Halloween!

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! I used to go there when i was little, i remember them trying to teach a room full of 8 year olds how to churn butter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He picked a great pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete