It's very strange to realize just how many photos I use to take of Liam while I was at home. (seriously, I think I've filled most of our hard drive) Now that I'm back at work I don't get to spend my entire day with him and document all the fun, crazy, amazing, silly things he does. Last week I broke out the SLR, after picking him up, and captured a few moments he was having with his train and fishy crackers. At one point he was trying to feed the train his crackers. He absolutely loves to share. I'm pretty sure that he's just going to be that kind of kid (it makes me smile inside).
On a completely unrelated note ... I'm off for my first girl's only (kid free) weekend!!
Mama's gone wild, party on!!!
Happy Friday and even Happier Weekend!!
Yay for having a girls weekend out! Hope you have fun.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable. I giggled at the feeding the goldfish crackers to his train.
So so cute! I love the sharing thing!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if this is the case with Liam, but Evan's abilities at daycare are a few weeks behind what they are at home. For example, I remember them being all excited because he had started pulling himself up to standing, but he had been doing that at home for weeks by then.
I think this is because he's more comfortable experimenting at home. This is great for us, because it probably means we won't miss his first steps or first words, etc.
I am SO jealous of your weekend! Have a wonderful time!