About a month ago I finally got with the times and got me an iphone (really I was tired of hearing "if you don't have an iphone ... you don't have an iphone"). I have an ipod touch so really I figured why did I need an iphone? I am now a believer that I can no longer function with just a regular 'ol cell phone. (how did we ever survive without cell phones? oh ya, remember those things called pay phones?) So now with the iphone in tow, I can take photos while we are out and about. (how much do I love instagram?) And that was what our weekend was all about. Out running running around, play time with friends, and coffee with the girls. I wish that everyday was the weekend ... but still made the same working pay cheque. Don't we all.
 |
| what a way to start huh? nothing waffles can't fix |
waffles fix everything! :) Looks like a great weekend :)
ReplyDeletei am pining for an iphone, but for some reason no one is paying me to be a stay at home mom : ) Great pics!
ReplyDelete