Sunday, October 30, 2011

steppin' out saturday ~ halloween spooktacular

Last night we went out to our first Kids Halloween Party.  I can honestly say that I prefer this kind of party, mainly because I have absolutely no hangover this morning ... perhaps a little bit of a lingering sugar high, but no groggy headache.  Friends of ours decided last minute to throw said party and it was a blast.  Unfortunately Liam only lasted an hour, thank goodness for travel cribs!  Even still it was a great night!  Good food, sugary treats, awesome friends and karaoke.   Thanks for a great time D & J!



the momma: 1950's house wife
the husband: 1970's professor
the farf (Liam): cutest skunk ever




Linking up with Mandy and Harper this week
Happy Halloween friends!




Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

3 comments:

  1. You all look FAB and he is deffo the best looking skunk I have ever seen x

    ReplyDelete