Tuesday, October 18, 2011

girls weekend!!

Two weekends ago I was so lucky to spend some quality time with some of my bestest girlfriends.  I have known these women for years.  Most of them a decade, some of them longer.  There once was a time when we would get together at least once a weekend to party it up.  But then we got married and started our families.  We've hit that point.  The point where you only see your friends every three months. (it's true, some how 3 months passed us by)  Not because you don't want to, or don't think about it.  But life has a funny way of taking over.  I'm totally guilty of getting wrapped up in my own life and all the things we do as a family.  But sometimes there is a need for the girls to get together and remember how much fun we all have.  I haven't laughed like that in months.








Thanks so much for a wicked weekend ladies.
You rock my world and I'm better for knowing all of you!


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. Girls weekends are fun! Looks like you had a blast. :) love the photos

    ReplyDelete