Wednesday, November 02, 2011

wordless(ish) wednesday: its only wednesday

Well, my attempt to complete a third week of 'what i wore wednesday' was an utter failure.  I just didn't have the motivation to take photos of myself this past week.  That's not to say that I didn't get dressed or anything, but ya know.  Maybe this week will be better.  Something I'm trying out is to not set a particular schedule for any of my posts.  I have found that it I do that I'll miss a post and end up feeling slightly guilty for it.  Totally shouldn't, but do.  So if I make for 'what i wore' next week ... then I make it.  In the meantime, enjoy a photo this Wednesday.




Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way when I have scheduled days for blog posts. If I miss this imaginary deadline that I've held myself to, I feel guilty. Blogging should be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, he is just absolutely adorable! what a smile :)

    http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete