Friday, November 11, 2011

friday's five: it begins again

I know what you're probably thinking, friday what??  It's been awhile but I think it may be time to bring back friday's five.  I have to admit, I've been looking back at some of my older posts and found I missed doing my friday's five.  Also, I'm looking for a couple ways to re-inspire myself and my blog.  So why not go back to doing something I enjoy, and here it is ... Welcome Back Friday's Five!!

This week F's five is dedicated to Liam's big boy room.  As we wait for our drawings to be approved and finished (yup building a new house) I am constantly thinking about decorating the crap out of it.  Literally.  I go to sleep thinking about the house.  I wake up thinking about the house.  All of my conversations with the husband are something house related.  Seriously I think I may have a problem.  Anyways, back to Liam's room.  I'm excited about decorating a room for a little boy (rather than a gender neutral nursery) because it will all be about him, all for him.  Thanks pinterest for all the wonderful ideas, let the creative juices flow.


via
love the idea of a reading nook

via
a must for his bedroom, he is this kid!

via
for learning his abc's

via
for learning about the world ... love love love this idea

via
this would be so fun, but not sure his room is big enough


happy friday, happy weekend!!


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. I love love the fruit loop print! :D I hope you have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete