Sunday, November 20, 2011

just not enough

Well, as it happens sometimes, I'm sad to say that I'll be stepping away from my blog for awhile.  Life is getting too hectic around here and somethings gotta' give.  There is just not enough time in my day anymore.  Between being mom, wife, full time teacher, and trying to build a house, I'm feeling spread a little thin these days.  I'm not giving myself a time limit or going to say when I'll be back, only that I need a break and need to spend some time focusing on other things right now.  So I'll see you around, catch ya later and in awhile crocodile!

3 comments:

  1. Totally understandable! I hope that you pop in once in a while to give us an update and end up posting regularly again at some point. It's been fun re-getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww damn! How am I going to stay up to date with you now? You'll have to spend the freed-up time going for coffee with me.

    ReplyDelete