Tuesday, November 08, 2011
a plague is upon us
Today I was at home with one sick little man, the husband had yesterday's shift. Liam's full of snot, coughing up his lungs and running a fever. He hasn't eat much and all he wants to do is sleep (a total of four one hour plus naps today alone). He hasn't been sick like this since last February! I feel so bad for him because all I want to do is make him better ... and I can't. But I can sit and watch 'The Incredibles' with him, snuggle and cuddle with him all day and have him fall asleep in my arms (he hasn't done this since he was little little). Here's hoping the snotty cough gods leave our house soon! Please send the feel better vibes our way.
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Aw....poor little man. I hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeletehope he feels better soonest!
ReplyDelete