... pumpkins! Yes I do realize that halloween was a week ago. But we had the halloween that just kept on
going giving. Every halloween as the husband and I carve the pumpkins I always say "maybe this year I should roast the seeds." And every year I don't do it. That is until this halloween. I actually took the time to pull out the seeds, save them, wash them, spice them and finally roast them. They're delicious. It took no time at all really. Just a few minutes to decide what sort of seeds I wanted. Savoury? Salty? Spiced? Sugar and Spice? Or roast just as is? Finally settled on sugar and spice (because obviously I needed more sugar) Found this
great recipe and 50 minutes later we had our sugary spiced up treat. Pumpkin seeds are healthy right? That's what I'll tell myself to quiet the recent chocolate guilt.
happy roasting!
those look yumm!
ReplyDelete