Last Friday we finally took Liam to get his first haircut. It was starting to get mullet-esque. Not that I have anything against the mullet. I'm all for the mullet in times of hockey necessitity but that's it. It wasn't an emotional thing for me at all. The hairdresser even asked if I was going to cry. I looked at her strangely and said "no?". Apparently a lot of moms cry at baby's first haircut. It's a bit of a milestone. I hadn't really thought of that until then. There have been so many firsts and there will be so many more.
my baby boy is bad ass man
Click twice if you dig the new do
Looks like a fun place to go!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I remember my son's first hair cut! Your little man looks much calmer than mine did at his first hair cut. He cried but I didn't!
ReplyDeleteWhat a colorful place to get a haircut, I love it! He's a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteLooks like he had fun :)
ReplyDeleteThat. Is. Awesome. There's something about mow hawks on little dudes...
ReplyDeleteI love the hawk on him too. We went to a place called Melonheads. They were awesome...kept Liam so calm.
ReplyDelete