Well, I feel that it's time to re-enter my closet...instead of a shopping mall. I am fitting in my pre-preggo wardrobe (thank the lord) and this closet
intervention remix couldn't come at a better time. This will be my first
30 for 30 remix. If you're unfamiliar with the 30 for 30 challenge check it out
HERE at
Kendi Everyday.
Kendi is starting on the 13th, but seeing as we are leaving for vacation next week I thought I'd start mine on Monday (to help with the packing of course). There will absolutely be an up coming picks to remix post this weekend.
Happy Weekend to all!!
I want to do it too but I'm so wishy washy when it comes to what I wear. Also I love shopping too much. lol
ReplyDeleteOh! Looking forward to seeing this!
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited for this 30 for 30 too :) It's my first one and I could use a "mall break". Adoring your blog! Especially your darling header - super cute!
ReplyDeleteTasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com