So there you have it. I am neither unhappy nor defeated by
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
oldies but goodies ~ a realization
So here it is. While on vacation I came to a realization regarding my participation in the 30 for 30 remix challenge. I am NOT ready to take this on. I think I was excited to try something new, and why not? It sounds fun and a great way to re-acquaint yourself with your closet. Well that it the precise reason why I'm backing out of the challenge. I have yet to re-acquaint myself with my closet. I reached my goal of getting back to a pre-prego body and I want to re-acquaint myself with my entire wardrobe. Entirely. Not just 30 items. I want to wear things that I haven't been able to wear until now (due to pregnancy, nursing, postpartum belly...etc). Clothes that haven't been put on since before I got pregnant with Liam, in 2009.
So there you have it. I am neither unhappy nor defeated bynot finishing barely starting the 30 for 30 remix. Perhaps this is just a postponement until I am more familiar with some oldies but goodies. You should definitely check out the remixers list on Kendi Everyday...these ladies have some wicked style!!
So there you have it. I am neither unhappy nor defeated by
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




i think it's great that you're giving yourself a chance to play with all the clothes you missed while pregnant/getting your body back. i feel like i'm still in that phase now, just finally able to fit into so many of the old clothes i have missed! enjoy zipping up your old favorites :)
ReplyDeleteI think that's totally reasonable! I mean, you want to enjoy ALL your clothes right now, not just a small selection. Perhaps you can do something in the Fall when you start teaching!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally thinking of restarting this in the fall. By then I'll have gone through all the clothes.
ReplyDelete