Tuesday, June 07, 2011
blame it on the rain (1 of 30)
Okay, day one of fashion challenge. Challenge indeed. I think I looked through my clothing choices this morning many times. many. many. times. The thought "what was I thinking" crossed my mind a few times too. I couldn't decide what to put on or what would look good. So instead I came up with the excuse that the rain is hampering my style. I couldn't type that with a straight face...sure it's the rain. I'm not sure that I'm actually as style challenged as I think I am, I think it's that I constantly second guess my clothing choices. Not that they are uncomfortable, ill-fitting, a bad colour or that I just don't like them. Rather I question how I put my outfits together and how others will perceive me wearing them. Am I too fancy? Am I too casual? Am I sloppy? Ridiculous I know...but sadly true. I guess, after thinking about it way too much, what I'm hoping to gain through this 30 for 30 remix (besides a renewed love of my existing closet) is the confidence to put myself in an outfit and not care what others think about what I'm wearing. Because I feel good in it. And today I felt good in it.
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So cute! I also worry too much about what others will think of my outfits. I need to just realize that if I feel good, then that's all that matters!
ReplyDeleteagreed
ReplyDelete