So awhile back I posted about the fact that my son had a hate on for fruit. He refused anything remotely fruit related...veggies fine, meat fine, fruit...gag! Well I'm happy to announce that not only does Liam still eat anything of the meat or vegetable kind but he has added fruit to his food repertoire. Actually he will pretty much eat anything, curry, lentils, curried lentils, scrambled eggs, french toast, grilled cheese, apples, cantaloupe, watermelon, on and on. Scrap that. Almost everything. Still refusing banana but I think that has something to do with the texture. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like how slimy it is.
Also, on a completely non-fruit related tangent, I think that both of us are now ready to start the weaning process. Should be interesting seeing as Liam flat out refuses to take a bottle and sees his sippy cup more as a toy then something to drink out of. Any suggestions?









yeah, congrats on the fruit front!! such a cute shot with the watermelon!
ReplyDelete