Thursday, September 29, 2011

pumpkin bumpkin


With the arrival of fall I find that I'm spending more and more time ... baking!  This is a double edge sword however.  I enjoy baking, strangely enough I actually find it therapeutic.  But even though I enjoy the making of good things and the eating of good things.  It actually isn't good for my waistline.  If it's sweet and in my house then I want to eat it.  Oh well, pumpkin is healthy for you right??






I found this delicious recipe a few years ago.
Almost as good as pumpkin pie ... almost.


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

4 comments:

  1. I have the exact. same. problem. i can't stop myself from eating it so i usually try to give it away... usually ; ) these look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh such a simple yet yum sounding recipe. I may have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing. I'm a sucker for anything pumpkin flavored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a baker, but this looks like it may be simple enough for me! Thanks for swapping buttons with me this month :D It's been great getting to know you and your family.

    ReplyDelete