Saturday, September 24, 2011

i want to ride my bicycle, i want to ride my bike

Over the summer we decided to get off our butts ... only to get back on our butts ... on our new bikes.  A couple weekends ago we pulled out the bikes and headed to Glenmore park for a ride around the reservoir.  It seems like now all of our family fun time only happens on weekends.  Le sigh.  Guess that's way things go now.  I look forward to every weekend more then ever before.  Even better than that is a long weekend!









 Thanks Mother Nature!  The lasting warm weather is not going unnoticed.



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

3 comments:

  1. Love the flower pictures..

    Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bike! I've been contemplating buying a cruiser-style bike --- do you love it? Any drawbacks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cruiser bike, only draw back is that there are only 3 gears. Hard to ride up hill when towing the trailer. Otherwise fan-freakin-tastic!

    ReplyDelete