Monday, September 26, 2011

abc ...

via

... 123?  No I'm not going to do a tribute post to the Jackson 5 (I'm not that cool).  Instead I'm going to do something else.  I'm going to share a little bit about me.  I don't really do it that often, let's face it ... this blog is dedicated to someone much littler and much cooler than me.  I saw this great idea on many blogs I follow but really it was Mandy from Mama and the Dudes that inspired me to do my own.  So here's some tidbits about moi ...

Age ~ 32 ... but the thirties are the new twenties right?  I think someone in their thirties just made that up to make themselves feel better.  :  )

Bed Size ~ Queen.  I desperately want a king ... queen just isn't big enough!

Chore you hate ~ Cleaning the bathrooms.  YUCK!  And really who does enjoy cleaning up someone else's pee.  How hard is it to aim INTO the toilet???


Dogs ~ I've had two growing up.  Sparky and Murphy.  None of our own now, but when Liam gets older for sure!


Essential to your day ~ Vanilla Latte.  My Tassimo is my new best friend and we get together for coffee every morning.

 
Favourite colour ~ Green.  Every shade, except maybe baby puke green.  


Gold or Silver ~ I'll have both please!


Height ~ 5.5"



Instrument you play ~ I have played the flute for twenty-two years.  I started in elementary and was a "band geek" all through Jr. and Sr. High (proud of it too).  I played with the University Symphonic as well.  Don't play all that much now ...


Job title ~ Middle school teacher, wife, mama (which includes chef, chauffeur, event planner, assistant, counselor, nurse, player of games, etc.) 


Kids ~ Liam, 14 months

Lives ~ Western Canada


Mother's name ~ Melanie


Nicknames ~ Moj, Moji, Mari-Moj, 


Overnight hospital stays ~ None yet.  Knock on wood.  I didn't even stay overnight when Liam was born.  I dislike hospitals!



Pet peeves ~ people who wait in line at Starbucks, get to front and still have no idea what to order and stand there saying "uhhhhh, ummmmmm, uhhhhhh".  Seriously people you waited for 5 minutes, plenty'o time to figure out this. 

Quote from a movie ~ "Sixty percent of the time it works every time."  ~ Anchorman


Right or left handed ~ right handed


Siblings ~ younger brother, Ryan


Underwear ~ under.  there.


Vegetable you hate ~ brussel sprouts.  Dis-gus-ting!


What make you late ~ Starbucks.  But that's okay ... I still heart you pumpkin spice latte!


Xrays you've had ~ pretty much every finger and toe.  I broke a lot of my digits when I was little.  Also the typical dental xrays. 


Yummy for you make ~ Ummmm, I think everything I make is yummy.  But I've been told I make a killer Turkey dinner ... bring on Thanksgiving!


Zoo animal ~ Baby zoo animals.  How can you not love baby animals? 




Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see another starbucks addict :D

    Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete