Wednesday, August 31, 2011

camping camping camping

Well it's official.  Summer. Is. Over.  To celebrate the end of our wicked summer of fun we packed up our tent trailer and headed out for an awesome weekend of camping with our friends.  It was very apparent that mother nature approved of our decision because the weather was amazing.  We live near mountains people.  You never quite know what your in for.  It was perfect for hanging out at the beach, playing with rocks, late night camp fires, banana boats and the best damn s'mores I've ever had.  Thanks friends.  Thanks mother nature.











Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

5 comments:

  1. Your baby is such a little cutie and I love the little blue sweater in the last pic! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute. Looks like fun! Im kinda sad summer is over but im ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys seem to have it totally together, we took Jake camping and it was exhausting! Love the shot of the two of you in the river...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camping is something I have yet to try, but want to do. I have no excuses now...if your little man can do it, so can I!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love camping and it looks like you had a great time, gorgeous pictures!!
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete