may all your christmas' be ...
Saturday, December 22, 2012
we wish you
to you and yours we wish you a very merry safe happy christmas! over the next few days we'll be enjoying time spent with our family and friends and staying very cozy as it gets ridiculously cold here. like minus 25 celsius cold. it just means tons of jammie time with over-flowing cups of hot chocolate, bailey's lattes and boozy nog.
may all your christmas' be ...
may all your christmas' be ...
share this post » |
{Facebook} | {Twitter} | {Pinterest} |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my gosh, that photo is adorable. Was that your Christmas card? I'm really gutted we didn't do a cute photo Christmas card this year, I wish we had I just never seemed to find the time to sort myself out this year. Excuses, excuses....!
ReplyDeleteHave a very merry christmas with your gorgeous family. x